Hi! Since this is my birthday week. I’ve decided to post 31 Things (You Might Not Know) About Me. 31 Things coz I’m turning 31 years old this coming Friday on the 15th. Yes, adulting is really hard. Sometimes I just feel like I haven’t progressed that much on my career but there’s still progress. At least there is and I’m thankful for that. I’m also thankful that I’ll get to spend another year of existence in this world. Last year was a very a challenging year for me and I’ve been so down during that time, and this year is still challenging but rewarding. I’m still keeping my hopes of for the following years to come.
1. I’m the oldest child in my family.
I’ve got a brother who’s 26 who lives in Michigan USA
2. When I was younger, about 5 years old, I was a BIG BIG Fan of BatMan.
I have BatMan Action figures. I’d choose them over Barbies.
3. I had Pyelonephritis last 2014
Due to my addiction to milk teas and coffee and not drinking water.
4. I’m a fan of Bon Jovi
Sounds very old school for my age. But HELLO??? Bon Jovi is Bon Jovi
5. I was a frustrated Flight Attendant
I’ve been applying as a flight attendant for 10 years. But I didn’t really got the job. Been applying while I was in the BPO industry.
6. I’ve never been out of the country
Yes at this day and age.
7. I’ve started blogging way back when I was in 4th year high school
I started with blogspot and it’s sort of my creative outlet.
8. I bought my cat Bailey 2 years ago
Because I really wanted my own pet besides the pets that we have at home. And I really thought I’ll be only taking care of my daughter and my cat for the rest of my life lol
9. I still live with my parents
With my dad and daughter actually. My mom and my younger brother are in the US.
10. I have a case called RBF (Resting B*tch Face)
It is just who I am. I’m not used to smiling a lot but that doesn’t mean I hate the world.
11. My first car was a Black Mitsubishi Mirage 1983
It was given to me by my dad after my mom and younger left for the US. And I had it for about a year then sold it.
12. I’m a single Mother to Mischca
People get the wrong impression that the father of my kid left me. Which is NOT a fact. It’s the other way around. Leaving that relationship was one of the best decisions in my entire existence.
13. I went from easily trusting anyone to not trusting anyone
I am admitting that I have trust issues.
14. I love makeup!
Makeup is one of my creative outlet. I always like putting on makeup even just doing errands or as simple as going to shop for groceries.
15. I get scared easily
That is why I hate scary movies. If ever I’ve seen one, (even just a trailer) I have trouble getting sleep
16. When I was 12 I had a major surgery for my scoliosis
It was one of my difficult times in my life. From second year highschool to fourth year highschool I got exempted from my PE classes because of this
17. I had moderate skin asthma from 2015-2016.
Due to stress and it lowered my confidence because I can’t wear some of my clothes that exposes my scars
18. I am food lover who doesn’t eat pork
I started not eating pork last 2005. For a lot of reasons and I I’ve read some articles of a pig’s lifestyle and… That’s just it
19. I easily get stressed
I think I’m a born over thinker. Just can’t help it
20. I was good in playing the guitar, bass and piano
I learned playing the guitar when I was 11 years old. My dad was the one who taught me
21. I was a Fushigi Yuugi and Ghost Fighter Fan
During my elementary days. I used to draw additional characters of those animes lol
22. I suck at dancing
I’m just really not a born dancer. I didn’t attempt to be a dancer either. And I’m just happy that I’m sharing the same situation with my boyfriend
23. I may be a teenage mom but I was a late bloomer
In a sense that I had my first period when I was about 15 years old
24. I was a really naughty when I was a kid.
There was a time that I even stabbed my younger brother with a toy sword (NO serious injuries though)
25. My Filipino Style Icon (/peg) is Georgina Wilson
This one doesn’t need much explaining
26. I easily feel ugly
I think its all about mindset. If I get criticized by my looks. Like my makeup or facial feature, my heart just sinks and I kept thinking about it all day and feel ugly
27. I’ve 5 had boyfriends (including my current one)
Not all at the same time!
28. I only have a handful of close friends
As I grow up and mature, I honestly think that number of friends doesn’t really matter. I have one childhood best friend, a few from highscool, a few from college and a few from work.
29. I’ve walked the runway twice
It was for 2 Style Origin event last 2014 and last 2015.
30. I wanted to be a doctor/surgeon
But then again it wasn’t really for me. Our family cannot afford medical school and I had to get a job and provide for my daughter after I graduated nursing school/
31. I am terrified of frogs
This is not plain scared of frogs. I am legitimately terrified of frogs because I think they’re grose knowing where they came from.
Below is throwback video clip from my birthday last year. A surprise cake from my previous colleges
And a throwback birthday photo year 2014
What do you think of this post? Let me know in the comments below or contact me here, and be sure to leave your requests for any posts you’d like to read here on my blog too! Know more about me on this section. Thanks for reading! 😉