Today’s my 30th birthday! And on today’s blog I decided to post random questions about me (that I honestly answered) . And please feel free to repost this on your blog or on your Facebook wall just for fun! I personally did not come up with these questions and I just googled it on the internet and came across this blog.
Originally it has 50 random questions. However, I have only copied 1 to 30 of it. You may click here for the original link.
1. What is your best friend’s name?
Her name is Erika. She’s my childhood best friend that I met in the province. Her mom and MY mom are childhood friends. 🙂
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
No one! Hahaha!
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Uhm… Technically it’s open coz I turned my bedroom into a walk-in closet
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Hahaha! Yes! And I put it in our bathroom for guest use or take it with me when I travel.
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Nope. Will never do that.
6. Do you always smile for pictures?
No. What if I’m in a fierce mood, right?
7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
My body is not programmed to dance sorry!
8. How many people have you slept with this week?
WTH! No one. I’m not a sl**.
9. What is your song of the week?
Find you by Zedd
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
Rarely. But I like Family Guy, The Cleveland show and Fish hooks.
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In a beach somewhere.
12. Heels or flats?
Heels. But I always have flats with me if I’m wearing my heels.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
For Comedy I still love White Chicks. For Romance its A Walk to Remember.
14. Last person you kissed?
My daughter 🙂
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Hmm. Yes if the concept is high fashion.
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A few months ago?
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes I can. My dad taught me! I also know how to check if the oil needs to be changed.
18. Are you dating?
I’m not going to answer 🙂 But I prefer not to date several guys. Not getting any younger.
19. Describe your ideal proposal?
I can’t think of something very specific. But I want something that will totally surprise me. Like I don’t have any idea at all that the guy will pop the question. The place and the moment is a factor for me 🙂
20. Are you lazy?
I am. Especially when I’m tired.
21. How many languages can you speak?
2 only. English and Filipino 🙂
22. Are you stubborn?
I honestly think I still am.
23. Ever watch soap operas?
Wait! How are soap operas different from TV series? Coz if you’re talking about the drama ones, its a no no no no for me. I already have so much drama in my life and don’t want to aggravate it. LOL not productive for someone like me.
Most of my friends call me “Nads”. A few people from work call me “Amanda” (that’s my second name). But I really prefer just Nadine 🙂
25. Ever used a gun?
A water gun! And the one that has paint balls on it
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 16 and it sucked.
27. What color was the last bra you bought?
Not sure if it’s black or dark blue
28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
29. Do you want any tattoos?
Maybe. A tiny one will do
30. Any strange habits?
Not so sure. But I still put spicy stuff on spicy food. Is that strange?
There! I answered it with full honesty. I find some questions weird and some questions are surprising because I never really thought of it. Again, this is just for fun and for my readers to know more about me. You can share these questions and answer it with your friends and have a good laugh. Please leave your comments below or you can reach me here. Thanks again for reading! 😉